1. Clean and dry the skin.
2. Cut out the desired tattoo design.
3. Remove the protective film and place the tattoo facing down on the skin.
4. Hold wet cloth for 30 seconds against the backside of tattoo while applying firm pressure.
5. Gently peel off the paper backing.
6. Let it dry completely for a few minutes.
7. Enjoy your long-lasting temporary tattoo for 2-5 days!
To Remove: Rub off using a gentle makeup remover, rubbing alcohol, or baby oil.
WARNING: Do not apply on sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesive.